Modifications

Chris
Site Admin

Modifications

Post by Chris » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:18 pm

Besides the main board code, the Dice Roller code is one of the first code play that I have been working on. Between Galactic War, and Dice Roller, lot of challenges have came up to make me think of how to do certain stunts with the code files. The Dice Roller was originally started to allow me and game players to have a location that they can have a random number generator available. Both GM and Players are encourage to use software for when you are playing in forums or any online style game. The addition that I have added to the Dice Roller is a confirmation Code Number. This Code Number allows the player communicate the Dice Roll that they had and get confirmation for the GM, especially with all the players shouting out numbers. Once the GM is finished confirming the Dice Roll and set your course in the game, he just has to delete the Dice Roll by entering in the Code Number and press the Delete button to remove the number from the list.

As I have been working on code, I started adding in the ability to create a character online and have it available no mater where you play by accessing the information from the Dice Roller program. This section allows you to bounce between computers without transferring data on Thumb Drives. Another section that I am working on is Random Monster encounters, allowing the GM to lessen part of he work.

I would like to hear from you on what sections of this program that you would like to be continued to develop, any errors, or thoughts that you have.