P.O.D - Youth of the Nation (Official Music Video)

No swearing, link posting, adult oriented, or illegal posts.
Chris
Site Admin

P.O.D - Youth of the Nation (Official Music Video)

Post by Chris »

This one song, I keep going back to. They did such a great song, excellent video, but this is about a horrific time for one school.

The pictures on the wall and floor shows many students, and this was meant to show the shooting of school and that there is many students that have to deal with it.

Now, with all the school shootings, the question is, What is happening to the Youth? What is driving them to cause so much bloodshed, disruption of classes, and the fear of the next problem.

Hopefully, there will be answers and solutions dealing with this epidemic.
Support these areas by allowing Advertisements! :geek:

Rannib
Novice

P O D Youth of the Nation Official Music Video

Post by Rannib »

You are mistaken. I suggest it to discuss. Write to me in PM.
Attachments
149.gif
149.gif (3.21 KiB) Viewed 2014 times

Chris
Site Admin

Re: P.O.D - Youth of the Nation (Official Music Video)

Post by Chris »

I may have a few things to discuss, a few things that have different ways to look at. That is why there is the ability to talk about different ways to look at it.

If you wish to discuss it, why have it as a pm? Public talks help make it not hidden, but out in the open. If you have something to hide, then it would be different.

Let us talk about it in public.

And, this song is one that I listen to a lot. Great music and reminds me of what has happen and what is happening in schools.

For me, I was one of the loners, but that did not make me not have lot of people that I can join to play a small game.
Support these areas by allowing Advertisements! :geek: